- Program Time:
- SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3rd, 2018
- 8AM – 12:00PM
- Program Cost:
- Each bike is a TEAM bike; raising a minimum of $500 per bike.
- Checks should be made out to YMCA of Greater Westfield.
- These contributions are tax deductible.
- Contact Info:
- Cindy Agan = 413-568-8631 X323
- Email = email@example.com
YMCA OF GREATER WESTFIELD
6th ANNUAL CYCLE-A-THON
TO BENEFIT THE YMCA’S ANNUAL CAMPAIGN
Cycle for a Cause is a four-hour cycling event that helps to raise funds for the Y’s Annual Campaign. The Y provides all individuals and families an opportunity to participate in quality programs regardless of their ability to pay. Last Year the YMCA of Greater Westfield served close to 6,000 families, adults and children. Through our financial assistance program, we helped over 1000 families and children and provided over $250,000 dollars in scholarship. With your support, the Annual Campaign ensures that the YMCA is there for those who need us the most. Your generous donation helps us fulfill our mission and vision every day. With a commitment to nurturing the potential of every child and teen, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow, and thrive regardless of their ability to pay. Every dollar
raised goes directly to providing financial assistance.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Join us for our 6TH Annual “Cycle for a Cause” cycle-a-thon!
Each bike is a Team bike, raising a minimum of $500. per bike or more to reserve a bike for the event
1. Please Sign–up with Cindy Agan, Health & Wellness Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 413.568.8631
2. Then fill out the Participation Form. Donate a general gift to the campaign, sponsor a team, or sign up to ride as a TEAM.
- Not all team members have to ride the day of the event. You can campaign and raise donations for your team. If you are riding as a team, the 4-hour ride can be divided amongst team members in any time slots.
- You may donate your portion of the team ride or ask friends and family to sponsor you. (Example: If you have four people ride for an hour each, each team member is responsible for raising/donating $125.
- All teams must be registered by Oct.29, 2018
- Donations raised by the team ride may be turned in to the Y before the event or during check in on the day of the event. Use the included pledge sheet for yourself. All riders should complete an individual participant form
or pledge card.
- Photocopy your pledge card for your own records.
- In an effort to save time at registration, individual riders should have all donations in one envelope.
- Checks should be made out to YMCA of Greater Westfield. These contributions are tax deductible. The canceled check serves as a receipt.
PLEASE bring your pledge sheet, donations, and a SMILE!
NEW THIS YEAR
Prizes will be awarded to the most creative, decorated, and themed Team Bike. Prizes will be awarded to the Team that raises the most money on one bike.