To All Remote Learning Parents:
From: Michelle Anamisis, Youth Development Director and Lauren Caprile, Camp/Program Director
Supplies needed to be brought daily
- Starting on Monday, September 21, 2020 lunches will be provided to all the children in Remote Learning.
- Lunches will need to be brought in from home all this week.
- Chromebooks and chargers need to be brought daily. All Chromebooks should be fully charged and ready to go for the start of the day.
- Headphones or earbuds need to be brought in daily for your child. We can’t provide these.
- A printed copy of your child’s daily schedule is needed by 9/15/20. This can found on your child’s Google Classroom account.
- A water bottle and snacks for throughout the day.
- Note paper, pens, pencils, crayons, markers, glue sticks (all the supplies they need for their classroom and they will take with them when they go to school).
- All children need to have 2 clean masks with them daily.
- A reminder that all Intermediate students need to be here and ready to go by 8AM. Drop off will be from 7:30AM-7:45AM. Pick-Up begins at 3PM. The program ends at 5PM.
- All Elementary students check is from 8:30AM-8:45AM to be ready to go for 9AM. Pick-Up begins at 3PM. The Program ends at 5PM.
- Please bring your own pen, ID and mask daily for sign in and sign out.
- Pick Up will be outside on the Blacktop (weather permitting) or in the Mansion from 3PM-5PM.
Click below to download and print: