HEALTH AND WELLNESS AGE GUIDELINES
- Members age 10 to 12: Must be with a parent to use the Cardio Room & Wellness Room. Three appointments in Wellness are required with a trainer before using equipment.
- After 7PM, Members age 10-13 must be with a parent
- Members age 10 and up, with a parent may join classes depending on availability. Children must fully participate in the workout routine for the duration of the class. Registration is required.
- Members age 13-14 with a parent have access to free weight & functional training rooms
- Members age 15 and up have access to all cardio classes & wellness center
- Members 15 and up have full facility usage
- Certified Personal Trainers are available for additional workout programs. See flyer for more information.
Always consult a physician before beginning any exercise programs or using any cardio and strength training equipment.