Please continue to check this page for the most up-to-date information
WE'RE OPEN AND WE'RE STRONGER TOGETHER
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 7, 2022
As a community, we’ve ALL been doing our part to keep everyone safe during the pandemic. In July 2020, we opened with safety protocols that helped prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Thank you for your part in keeping our community safe!
With new guidance from the CDC and the state of Massachusetts we are making a few updates!
- Staff will no longer be taking temperatures or completing attestation forms.
- We will continue enhanced cleaning throughout the facility! We will continue to provide hand sanitizer and cleaning solution. We still ask that members clean equipment before and after use.
- Reservations are no longer required for Family Swim, Adult Open Swim or Going Strong Classes.
- Reservations are no longer required for all Pool Fitness Classes that take place in the Small pool. We have increased the capacity limit to 10. These classes include Pool Fitness, AOA Pool Fitness, Poolates and Deep End Poolates.
- We will maintain 14 feet distance in group exercise classes when possible. We still ask that you register for any class that you participate in.
- There will no longer be capacity limits by area.
We will be following the state of Massachusetts and CDC guidelines and recommendations around masks
- Fully vaccinated: mask is your choice
- Not fully vaccinated: We ask that you wear a mask. Although we will not ask your vaccination status, we hope that that you will be considerate of all populations we serve, including children and high-risk populations who are unable to get vaccinated.
- We will leave it up to parents/guardians as to whether or not they want their child (12 and under) to wear a mask while participating in YMCA programs.
- Please be respectful of individual choice concerning mask wearing. There are many different reasons why people will continue to wear a mask after the mandate is lifted.
- Staff will be required to follow the same guidelines as members.
- Towel service is permanently discontinued
- Guest passes have been reinstated along with reciprocity with other YMCAs. A daily guest pass is $10.
Our policies have been made with consideration of ALL the populations we serve. We will share any policy updates as soon as possible as the situation continues to evolve. If you have any further questions please reach out to us.
Thank you for your continued commitment to keeping our community safe, together.
All members (adults and minors) will be asked to complete a written waiver before returning to the Y. We will have a dedicated area to sign it in house. You can also find it on our website as a PDF to download; or there is a link to sign it electronically. Just be sure to have the confirmation email sent to your smart phone for proof of signing.
LINK TO WAIVER FOR INDIVIDUALS 18+ YEARS OF AGE
LINK TO WAIVER FOR MINORS (UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE) TO BE SIGNED BY A PARENT / GUARDIAN