Seeking Part-Time Maintence assistance.
Friday and Saturday 7am to 3:30PM
Light janitorial work. Emptying trash, mopping, cleaning, and vacuuming. Collecting towels and washing and drying them. Making sure facility is clean and soap, paper towel, and wipe dispensers are kept full.
Contact Rob Bigus at email@example.com
Seeking Part-Time group leaders for the Y’s Kids Child Care Program. Hours available M-F, 7AM- 9AM. Must be 18 years or older Applications available at the Welcome Desk at the YMCA of Greater Westfield. Contact Michelle Anamisis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aerobic/Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainers:
- Opportunity to learn and teach MOSSA’s Active Together classes
Mon & Wed 9:30AM -10:30am (what you have is good). Friday’s 8:30AM-9:30AM
- Opportunity to instruct in the Wellness Center various days/times.
- Women’s Strength Training: Tuesday’s & Thursdays 7-7:30 AM (Class is taught in the functional training room using TRX, dumbells and other various equipment for a strength and toning based class)
- Women’s Strength Training: Tuesday’s & Thursdays 10-10:30 AM
- Balance and Better Bones: Tuesday & Thursdays 10:35-11:05 (55+ Class is taught in the GP room with light weight and exercises to help promote balance, coordination and range of motion)
Contact Cindy Agan at email@example.com
Camp Counselors Wanted for 2020 Camp Shepard Season
Do you love working with kids? Are you looking for an exciting seasonal opportunity this summer? Check out our Camp Shepard page for employment opportunities!