HEALTH AND WELLNESS AGE GUIDELINES
- Members age 11 and younger must be with a parent/guardian. Siblings can not bring in younger members.
- Members age 10 to 12: Must be with a parent to use the Cardio Room & Wellness Room. Three orientations in Wellness are required with a trainer before using equipment.
- Middle School/High School Basketball guest must show a school ID to participate.
- Family Swim must have an adult parent/guardian in the pool area with children. Open swim is available for 12 years old and up without a parent.
- Members age 10 and up, with a parent may join classes depending on availability. Children must fully participate in the workout routine for the duration of the class. Registration is required.
- Members age 13-14 with a parent have access to free weight & functional training rooms.
- Members 15 and up have full facility usage.