Become Your Best Self
Being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It’s about maintaining a balanced spirit, mind and body. The Y is a place where you can work toward that balance by challenging yourself to learn a new skill or hobby, fostering connections with friends through our lifelong learning programs, or bringing your loved ones closer together through our many family-centered activities. At the Y, it’s not about the activity you choose as much as it is about the benefits of living healthier on the inside as well as the outside.
FOR A COMPLETE GROUP EXERCISE SCHEDULE SELECT THE ATTACHMENT BELOW.
HEALTH & WELLNESS AGE GUIDELINES
- Me mbers age 10 to 12 : Must be with a parent to use the Cardio Room & Wellness Room. Three appointments in Wellness are required with a trainer before using equipment.
- After 7PM, Members age 10 13 must be with a parent
- Members age 10 and up, with a parent may join classes depending on availability. Children must fully participate in the workout routine for the duration of the class. Registration is required.
- Members age 13 14 with a parent have access to free weight functional training rooms
- Members age 15 and up have access to all cardio classes & wellness center
- Members 15 and up have full facility usage
- Always consult a physician before beginning any exercise programs or using any cardio and strength training equipment.