People who live in the Westfield Area appreciate a great quality of life. But with a changing economy and tight family budgets, joining the YMCA may be a bit out of reach for many.
Each year the YMCA provided hundreds of deserving children, adults, seniors and families with memberships that they would otherwise not be able to afford – all thanks to the YMCA’s financial aid program. The YMCA remains committed to involving all people. A YMCA membership allows people to get healthy, strengthen family bonds, and build friendships that strengthen our community.
Our newest initiative is aimed at helping working families – Membership for All enables all individuals and families to become members of the YMCA. It is an income based membership designed for households making less than $45,000/ year and individuals earning less than $30,000/year.
Here’s How It Works:
- Stop in for a tour of the YMCA.
- We’ll help you determine your income based membership rate.
- Complete the simple application.
- You have just become the newest member of the Westfield YMCA!
- Within 2 weeks verify your eligibility for Membership for All by presenting a copy of your most recent tax returns.
Checkout our membership rates today!